JuJu Smith-Schuster's Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith-Schuster's performance play out for the Steelers against the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 50.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64 per game. He is averaging 14.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 64 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Smith-Schuster has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- Half of the time this season Smith-Schuster has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive