On Monday, JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. Watch how Smith-Schuster's performance plays out when the Steelers square off against Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (57.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 52.0 receiving yards per game is 12.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 64.6.
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.6 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Monday's game.
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- 55.6% of the time this season (five out of nine contests), Smith-Schuster has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive