JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith-Schuster's Steelers square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 57.3 receiving yards per game, 12.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Smith-Schuster has totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.6 per game. He averages 7.3 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Smith-Schuster has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (64.6).
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 81 yards per game in his last two contests against the Jaguars, 11.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (69.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith-Schuster's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 69.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in two career games opposite the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has grabbed 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Smith-Schuster has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 57.1% of the time this year (four of seven games), Smith-Schuster has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances).
- Smith-Schuster's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Jaguars, Smith-Schuster has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive