JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's an analysis of Smith-Schuster's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Smith-Schuster's performance plays out when the Steelers take on the Bengals on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 54.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Smith-Schuster has not totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 54.9 receiving yards per game is 9.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 64.6.
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In half of games, Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.6 yards.
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 43.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Bengals, 20.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- Smith-Schuster has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 64.5 yards one time in five career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through eight outings this season.
- Smith-Schuster has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- Half of the time this year Smith-Schuster has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances).
- Over his five career matchups against the Bengals, Smith-Schuster averages 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith-Schuster has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in five career games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive