JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a breakdown of Smith-Schuster's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Smith-Schuster's performance play out for the Steelers against the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (eight out of 16), Smith-Schuster has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 51.9 receiving yards per game is 9.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 61.8.
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Smith-Schuster has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.8 yards.
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 55.3 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Browns, 0.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- Smith-Schuster has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 54.5 yards three times in seven career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster has pulled down 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (eight out of 16), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has reeled in 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13), Smith-Schuster has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Smith-Schuster's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Browns are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Browns, Smith-Schuster has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive