Joshua Kelley's Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kelley's rushing prop bets. You can watch Kelley's performance play out for the Chargers against the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has averaged 11.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Kelley has not carried the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through seven outings this season.
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 12 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of six games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12 rushing attempts) in only 14.3% of his games (one of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Kelley's 37.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.8 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Kelley has not run for more than 38.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Kelley's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 43.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.0 on average.
- Kelley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Kelley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.7.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Kelley's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Kelley recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Kelley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just one of seven games (14.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive