On Sunday, Joshua Kelley and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Denver Broncos at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips digging into Kelley's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Kelley's performance plays out when the Chargers square off with the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has averaged 12.5 rushing attempts per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Kelley has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 11.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of five games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.9 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Kelley is set at 44.5 yards. That is 5.8 less than his season average of 38.7.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Kelley has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Kelley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (43.5) by 4.8 yards.
- Kelley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of five times (20%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Kelley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.5.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Kelley has notched 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Kelley had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 0% of Kelley's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Kelley's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive