Joshua Kelley and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's an analysis of Kelley's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Kelley's Chargers play the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has collected 9.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Kelley has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 11.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of nine games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (11.1% of his opportunities).
- Kelley's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.3. He's gone over that total in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Kelley's 31.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Kelley has had more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Kelley's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 41.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.2 on average.
- Kelley has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of nine times (11.1%).
- Kelley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.7) in only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive