Joshua Kelley and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday on the road at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Kelley's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Kelley's Chargers play the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has averaged 10.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances), Kelley has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 11.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of nine games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (11.1% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.3 rushing attempts) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Kelley's 31.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Kelley has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Kelley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (41.7) by 10.6 yards.
- Kelley has hit the rushing yards over in only one of nine opportunities (11.1%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Kelley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 41.7.
Powered By Data Skrive