Joshua Kelley and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kelley's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New York Jets. You can watch Kelley and the Chargers play the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has notched 10.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Kelley has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Kelley has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.6).
- In just one of eight games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.6 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Kelley's 34.8 rushing yards per game average is 2.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Kelley has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Kelley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (42.9) by 8.1 yards.
- Kelley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of eight times (12.5%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Kelley, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 42.9.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Kelley's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Kelley has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 11.1% of his games this season (one of nine chances).
- Kelley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Kelley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of nine games (11.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive