Joshua Kelley's Los Angeles Chargers visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kelley's rushing prop bets. Watch Kelley's performance play out for the Chargers against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Joshua Kelley Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Kelley has averaged 11.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities), Kelley has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Kelley has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.8).
- In only one of seven games this year, Kelley achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Kelley has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.8 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Kelley's 36.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games -- 37.5%), Kelley has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Kelley's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 42.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.4 on average.
- Kelley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of seven times (14.3%).
- Kelley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (42.9) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive