Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Chicago Bears on Monday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Reynolds' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Reynolds and the Rams square off against the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Josh Reynolds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Reynolds' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Reynolds has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Reynolds' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Reynolds has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Reynolds has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Bears, Reynolds averages -2.5 rushing yards per game, 3.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Reynolds' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive