Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Reynolds' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Reynolds' performance plays out when the Rams square off against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Josh Reynolds Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Reynolds' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Reynolds has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Reynolds' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Reynolds has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Reynolds has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his six career matchups against the Seahawks, Reynolds averages 6.5 rushing yards per game, 5.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Reynolds has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 1.5 yards two times in six total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive