Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Reynolds' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Reynolds' Rams square off with the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In four out of 15 games this season (26.7%), Reynolds has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds has put up 1.1 more receiving yards per game (39.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 38.2.
- Reynolds has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 chances), Reynolds has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.2).
- Reynolds' 15.7 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 30.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Reynolds has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 46.5 receiving yards in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive