Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Reynolds receiving props. Watch Reynolds' performance play out for the Rams against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds' 37.4 receiving yards per game average is 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (34.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven out of 14), Reynolds has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.5 per game. He averages 1.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Reynolds has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In half of his outings, Reynolds has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.5.
- Reynolds is averaging 20.7 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Seahawks, 13.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Bookmakers have set Reynolds' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 34.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in seven total games versus the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive