Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the New England Patriots on Thursday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Reynolds' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Reynolds and the Rams play the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds is averaging 42.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (41.5).
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Reynolds has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.7 per game. He has collected 3.7 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Reynolds has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 chances), Reynolds has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.7).
Powered By Data Skrive