Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Reynolds' receiving prop bets. Watch Reynolds' Rams play the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds is averaging 44.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 fewer than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of 11 games this year (27.3%), Reynolds has totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.5 per game. He has put up 6.9 more per game than that average.
- Reynolds has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In 63.6% of his games (seven of 11 chances), Reynolds has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.5).
- Reynolds is averaging 14.8 yards per game in his last six outings against the Cardinals, 33.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- Reynolds has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 48.5 receiving yards in six lifetime games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive