Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Reynolds' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Reynolds and the Rams take on the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds is averaging 46.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (49.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3%), Reynolds has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds has put up 12.0 more receiving yards per game (46.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 34.2.
- In five of his six games (83.3%), Reynolds has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine chances), Reynolds has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (34.2).
- Reynolds is averaging 22 yards per game in his last one outing against the Buccaneers, 27.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (49.5).
- Reynolds has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 49.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive