Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Jacobs' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jacobs' Raiders take on the Browns at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has collected 19.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Jacobs has not carried the ball more than 17.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Jacobs' 19.3 rushing attempts per game is 1.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- Jacobs rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 65.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 68.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 76.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.8 on average.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Jacobs' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 76.5 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six chances).
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Jacobs hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive