Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jacobs' rushing prop bets. Watch Jacobs' Raiders take on the Buccaneers at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has recorded 21.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 17.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Jacobs' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 75.4 rushing yards per game average is 11.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of five total games -- 80%), Jacobs has had more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (78.9) by 3.5 yards.
- Jacobs has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Jacobs has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (78.9) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has notched 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of five games this year, Jacobs hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of five games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive