Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Miami Dolphins on Saturday at Allegiant Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jacobs' rushing props. Watch Jacobs' Raiders face off against the Dolphins on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has recorded 18.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (17.5).
- In six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his chances), Jacobs has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 17.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just six of 13 games this year, Jacobs achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.4. He's gone over that total in just six of 13 games (46.2%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 69.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.8 less than Saturday's over/under.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (73.6) by 3.9 yards.
- Jacobs has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 13 times (46.2%).
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 73.6.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 46.2% of Jacobs' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (six of 13 outings).
- Jacobs has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive