Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Jacobs' rushing prop bets. You can watch Jacobs' performance play out for the Raiders against the Chargers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has collected 18.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (16.5).
- Jacobs has collected more than 16.5 rushing attempts in six of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' 18.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.5.
- Jacobs took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.5. He's gone over that total in only five of 12 games (41.7%).
- Jacobs averages 15 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Jacobs has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 16.5 rushing attempts in two lifetime games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 69.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.3 less than Thursday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 69.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (73.9) by 4.7 yards.
- Jacobs has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Jacobs, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 73.9.
- Over his two career matchups against the Chargers, Jacobs averages 68 rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games against the Chargers, Jacobs has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 69.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 41.7% of Jacobs' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 12 outings).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just five of 12 games (41.7%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Chargers, Jacobs averages one rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games versus the Chargers, Jacobs has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive