Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Jacobs' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Jacobs' Raiders play the Colts on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has averaged 18.7 rushing attempts per game, 4.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In eight out of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' 18.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- In only five of 11 games this year, Jacobs achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Jacobs' 17 carries in his one career matchup against the Colts are 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jacobs has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jacobs is set at 55.5. That is 15.5 fewer yards than his season average of 71.0.
- Seven times this season (out of 11 total games -- 63.6%), Jacobs has had more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (75) by 4.0 yards.
- Jacobs has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Jacobs has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (75) in only 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Jacobs' 79 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Colts are 23.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Colts, Jacobs has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 55.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 45.5% of Jacobs' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 11 outings).
- Jacobs has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
- Jacobs' zero rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Colts, Jacobs has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive