Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Jacobs' rushing prop bets. Watch Jacobs' Raiders face off against the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has notched 18.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this season (63.6% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' 18.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- Jacobs took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Jacobs has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Jacobs notched 10 carries in his single career matchup against the Jets, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jacobs' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 15.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one lifetime game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 71.0 rushing yards per game average is 17.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight of 11 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (75) by 4.0 yards.
- Jacobs has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Jacobs has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (75) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Jacobs' 34 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Jets are 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jacobs has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 53.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11 chances).
- Jacobs has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 45.5% of Jacobs' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (five of 11 outings).
- Jacobs has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 11 games (45.5%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Jets, Jacobs scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jacobs' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive