Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jacobs' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Jacobs' Raiders square off against the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has averaged 19.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' 19.9 rushing attempts per game is 2.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- Half of Jacobs' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jacobs has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Jacobs' 75.4 rushing yards per game average is 1.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 75.1, which he's outpaced by 0.3 yards on average this year.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (75.1) in five out of 10 games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has notched 0.9 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Jacobs has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In half of his games this year, Jacobs hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive