On Sunday, Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Jacobs' rushing prop bets. Watch Jacobs' performance play out for the Raiders against the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has recorded 20.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances), Jacobs has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' 20.2 rushing attempts per game is 2.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.7.
- 55.6% of Jacobs' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of nine games).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.7. He's gone over that total in five of nine games (55.6%).
- Jacobs averages 17.3 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Chiefs, 0.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jacobs has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 17.5 attempts one time in three career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jacobs is set at 76.5. That's 1.2 fewer yards than his season average of 77.7.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Jacobs has put up more than 76.5 rushing yards.
- Jacobs' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 74.9, which he's outpaced by 2.8 yards on average this year.
- Jacobs has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Jacobs' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 74.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- In his three career matchups against the Chiefs, Jacobs averages 93.3 rushing yards per game, 16.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Chiefs, Jacobs has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 76.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs has collected 0.9 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine chances).
- Jacobs has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only four of nine games this year, Jacobs hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- In his three career matchups against the Chiefs, Jacobs averages 0.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Jacobs' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has eclipsed one time in three total games versus the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive