Josh Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jacobs' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. Watch Jacobs' Raiders face off against the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Josh Jacobs Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jacobs has averaged 20.1 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50% of his chances), Jacobs has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Jacobs' 20.1 rushing attempts per game is 2.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.8.
- Half of Jacobs' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his one career matchup against the Broncos, Jacobs finished with 23 carries, 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jacobs' rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 17.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in one career game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Jacobs is set at 71.5. That's 1.9 fewer yards than his season average of 73.4.
- Jacobs has not run for more than 71.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Jacobs has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (75.4) by 2.0 yards.
- Jacobs has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Jacobs has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (75.4) in four out of eight games.
- In his single career matchup against the Broncos, Jacobs finished with 85 rushing yards, 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jacobs has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 71.5 yards one time in one career game against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Jacobs' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jacobs recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of eight games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- Jacobs has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only three of eight games this year, Jacobs hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Jacobs' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- Jacobs' two rushing touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Broncos are 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jacobs' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has beat one time in one total game versus the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive