Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Allen's passing prop bets against the Jets. You can watch how Allen's performance plays out when the Bills take on the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen's per-game passing completions average (24.2) is 2.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Allen has yet to complete more than 21.5 passes in a game through six outings this year.
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 21.5 completions. He has collected 2.7 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in five of six games this year (83.3% of his chances).
- Allen's average prop bet for completions is 21.5. He's gone over that total in five of six games this season (83.3%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Jets, Allen averages 19.5 completions per game, 2.0 fewer completions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Allen has surpassed Sunday's prop bet passing completions over/under of 21.5 completions two times in four total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 36.0 passing attempts per game this season, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In three of six games this year (50%), Allen has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Allen this season is 34.8. He typically has outperformed that value, averaging 36.0 attempts per game, 1.2 more than his average prop.
- 50% the time this year Allen has topped his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half his contests in 2020, Allen has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 34.8.
- In his four career matchups against the Jets, Allen averages 31 pass attempts per game, 3.5 fewer attempts than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Jets, Allen has gone over this week's passing attempts prop bet total of 34.5 attempts three times.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Allen is set at 262.5, 23.0 yards more than his season average of 285.5.
- Allen has not thrown for more than 262.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Allen's season passing yardage average of 285.5 is 37.0 yards higher than his 248.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has gone over on passing yards prop bets in four of six opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Allen's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 248.5, a figure he's eclipsed in five out of six games this season (83.3%).
- Allen's 194.2 passing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Jets are 68.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Allen's passing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 262.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in four total games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 2.7 passing touchdowns per game, 1.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 100% of his games this year (six out of six).
- Allen has scored 1.0 more passing touchdown per game (2.7) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.7.
- Allen has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in only 83.3% of his games (five of six).
- In six of his six games (100%), Allen has scored more than 1.7 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
- In his four career matchups against the Jets, Allen has averaged 0.8 touchdown passes per game, 0.8 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Jets, Allen has beat this week's passing touchdowns prop bet total of 1.5 touchdowns one time.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Allen has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Allen has thrown 0.2 more interceptions (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this season Allen has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- In half of his contests this season, Allen has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his four career matchups against the Jets, Allen threw one interception per game, 0.5 more interceptions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Allen's interceptions prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 picks, a figure he has surpassed two times in four total games versus the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive