Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills visit the San Francisco 49ers on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Allen's passing prop bets in the matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. You can watch Allen and the Bills play the 49ers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen's per-game passing completions average (24.3) is 2.8 more than his prop bet total in Monday's game (21.5).
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his opportunities), Allen recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 22 completions. He has collected 2.3 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 72.7% of Allen's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (eight of 11 contests).
- Allen has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22 completions) in 72.7% of his games (eight of 11 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 0.8 more passing attempts per game (35.3) than his prop bet total in Monday's game (34.5).
- In six of 11 games this year (54.5%), Allen has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Allen this season is 35. He often has surpassed that value, averaging 35.3 attempts per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- 54.5% of the time this year (six of 11 games), Allen has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has recorded 275.5 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 34.0 yards greater than Monday's over/under.
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7%), Allen has thrown for more than 241.5 yards.
- Allen's season passing yardage average of 275.5 is 21.1 yards higher than his 254.4 average passing yards over/under.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 63.6% of his opportunities this season (seven of 11 games).
- Allen's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 254.4, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 2.0 passing touchdowns per game, 0.5 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Monday's game (1.5).
- Allen has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 72.7% of his games this season (eight out of 11).
- Allen has racked up 0.4 more passing touchdowns per game (2.0) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.6.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Allen has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 72.7% of his games (eight of 11), Allen has racked up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen throws 0.2 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Monday's game (0.5).
- In six of 11 games this year (54.5%), Allen has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Allen has been picked off an average of 0.7 times per game this season, 0.2 more than his season average prop.
- 54.5% of the time this year (six out of 11 contests), Allen has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In six of his 11 games this season (54.5%), Allen has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive