Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Allen's passing prop bets in the matchup with the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Allen's Bills face off against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen's per-game passing completions average (24.1) is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Allen has not completed more than 24.5 passes in a game through nine outings this year.
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 21.6 completions. He has recorded 2.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 77.8% of Allen's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (seven of nine contests).
- Allen has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.6 completions) in 77.8% of his games (seven of nine chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 1.5 fewer passing attempts per game (35.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- Allen has not attempted more than 36.5 passes in a game through nine outings this year.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Allen this year is 34.8. He typically has surpassed that number, averaging 35.0 attempts per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- 55.6% of the time this season (five of nine games), Allen has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Allen has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (34.8).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has recorded 287.7 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.2 yards more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop bet this season is 250.6, which he's exceeded by 37.1 yards on average this year.
- Allen has exceeded his passing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (six of nine games).
- Allen's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 250.6, a figure he's gone over in seven out of nine games this season (77.8%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 2.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through nine outings this season.
- Allen's season average of 2.1 passing touchdowns per game is 0.5 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.6.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Allen has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 77.8% of his games (seven of nine), Allen has scored more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen's per-game interception average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Allen has yet to throw for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through nine outings this season.
- Allen has been picked off an average of 0.6 times per game this season, 0.1 more than his season average prop.
- In just four of his nine games this season (44.4%), Allen has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Allen has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in only 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine games).
Powered By Data Skrive