Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills take on the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Allen's passing prop bets against the Colts. Watch Allen's Bills play the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Josh Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen has averaged 24.8 completions per game this season, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (25.5).
- In eight of 16 games this season (50% of his chances), Allen recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 21.9 completions. He has collected 2.9 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets in 13 of 16 games this year (81.2% of his chances).
- Allen has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.9 completions) in 75% of his games (12 of 16 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen's passing attempts average (35.8) is 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (36.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (eight of 16), Allen has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (36.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Allen this season is 34.5. He usually has outperformed that value, averaging 35.8 attempts per game, 1.3 more than his average prop.
- 62.5% of the time this season (10 of 16 outings), Allen has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 10 of his 16 games (62.5%), Allen has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (34.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Saturday's passing yards prop bet for Allen is set at 288.5, 4.4 more yards than his season average of 284.1.
- In eight of 16 games this season (50%), Allen has thrown for more than 288.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop bet this season is 250.1, which he's exceeded by 34.0 yards on average this year.
- Allen has gone over his passing yard total in 68.8% of his opportunities this season (11 of 16 games).
- In 11 games this season (68.8%), Allen has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 250.1.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 2.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 2.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In six of 16 games this season (37.5%), Allen has collected more than 2.5 passing touchdowns.
- Allen's season average of 2.3 passing touchdowns per game is 0.7 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.6.
- In 12 of his 16 games (75%), Allen has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 81.2% of his games (13 of 16), Allen has racked up more than 1.6 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (eight out of 16), Allen has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Allen this year is 0.6. That is the same as his season average.
- In only 43.8% of his games (seven of 16), Allen has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Allen has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.6 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive