Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Wilkins' rushing props. Watch Wilkins' Colts face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8% of his opportunities), Wilkins has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 8.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Wilkins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of five games this year (20% of his chances).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.7. He's gone over that total in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
- Over his five career matchups against the Texans, Wilkins averages three carries per game, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Wilkins' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 5.5 attempts, a number he has outdone one time in five total games opposite the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 23.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.8 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games -- 38.5%), Wilkins has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 40.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.8 on average.
- Wilkins has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of five opportunities (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in only 7.7% of his games (one out of 13 matchups).
- Wilkins' 7.4 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 20.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Texans, Wilkins has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 27.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive