On Sunday, Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Wilkins' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Wilkins' performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins' per-game rushing attempts average (6.9) is 0.6 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Wilkins has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 8.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of five games this year, Wilkins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.7 rushing attempts) in only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Wilkins is set at 29.5 yards. That is 4.1 more than his season average of 25.4.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Wilkins has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 40.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.1 on average.
- Wilkins has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of five opportunities (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in only 8.3% of his games (one out of 12 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Wilkins has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Wilkins recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of 12 games this season (8.3% of his chances).
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Wilkins hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of 12 games (8.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive