Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Wilkins' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. Watch how Wilkins' performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins has averaged 7.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Wilkins has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 11 games this season (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins has averaged 2.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.5).
- In only one of four games this year, Wilkins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in only two of 11 games (18.2%).
- Wilkins averages 2.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Texans, 3.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilkins has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts one time in four total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 26.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Wilkins has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (43.8) by 17.2 yards.
- Wilkins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of four times (0%).
- In only one game this season (9.1%), Wilkins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.8.
- Wilkins' 6.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Texans are 21.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilkins has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 27.5 rushing yards in four total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Wilkins' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Wilkins has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 9.1% of his games this season (one out of 11 chances).
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Wilkins hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of 11 games (9.1%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Texans, Wilkins averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Wilkins' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in four career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive