Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Wilkins' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Wilkins and the Colts square off with the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins has recorded 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Wilkins has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts in six out of 10 games this season (60% of his chances).
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of three games this year, Wilkins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Wilkins' 6.2 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 0.7 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilkins has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 5.5 attempts two times in five total games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 27.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Wilkins has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (40.5) by 13.4 yards.
- Wilkins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in only 10% of his games (one out of 10 matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Titans, Wilkins averages 41 rushing yards per game, 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wilkins has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 27.5 yards four times in five career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive