Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Wilkins' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Watch Wilkins' Colts face off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins' per-game rushing attempts average (7.6) is 0.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Wilkins has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilkins has averaged 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (nine).
- Wilkins rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 27.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 10.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Wilkins has had more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 43 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.2 on average.
- Wilkins has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of two times (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (43) in only 11.1% of his games (one out of nine matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive