Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Tennessee Titans on Thursday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Wilkins' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Wilkins' Colts face off against the Titans at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins has averaged 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (10.5).
- Wilkins has not carried the ball more than 10.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Wilkins' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Wilkins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in just two of eight games (25%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Titans, Wilkins averages 5.8 carries per game, 4.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Wilkins' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 10.5 attempts, a mark he has beat one time in four total games opposite the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 27.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.7 less than Thursday's over/under.
- Wilkins has yet to rush for more than 47.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Wilkins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 43.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.7 on average.
- Wilkins has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (43.5) in just 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- Wilkins' 44.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Titans are 3.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Wilkins has exceeded Thursday's projected rushing yards total of 47.5 yards one time in four career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive