In the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Jordan Wilkins and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Wilkins' rushing prop bets. Watch Wilkins' Colts square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Jordan Wilkins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wilkins' per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 1.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (7.5).
- In six out of 15 games this season (40% of his chances), Wilkins has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Wilkins has averaged 3.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.7).
- Wilkins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of five games this year (20% of his chances).
- Wilkins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.7. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Wilkins had six carries in his one career matchup against the Bills, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Wilkins has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 7.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wilkins' 20.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.0 less than Saturday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15 matchups), Wilkins has put up more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Wilkins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (40.5) by 20.0 yards.
- Wilkins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of five times (0%).
- Wilkins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in only 6.7% of his games (one out of 15 matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Bills, Wilkins recorded 46 rushing yards, 20.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Wilkins has exceeded Saturday's projected rushing yards total of 25.5 yards one time in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive