Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at home at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Reed's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Reed and the 49ers face off against the Packers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 28.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (28.5).
- Reed has yet to put up more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Reed's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He is averaging 4.2 less per game than that average.
- Reed has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his three games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three chances), Reed has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (32.5).
- Reed is averaging 54 yards per game in his last three outings against the Packers, 25.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (28.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Reed's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 28.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded two times in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive