Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Reed's receiving prop bets. Watch how Reed's performance plays out when the 49ers square off against the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 25.7 receiving yards per game, 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (22.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Reed has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Reed's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.5 per game. He averages 9.8 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Reed has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine opportunities), Reed has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (35.5).
- Reed's 50.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 28.2 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Reed has gone over Saturday's prop bet receiving yards total of 22.5 yards two times in three career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive