Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Reed's receiving prop bets. You can watch Reed's performance play out for the 49ers against the Cowboys on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Reed has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Reed's season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.8.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Reed has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Reed has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (35.8).
- Reed's 53.4 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Cowboys are 19.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Reed's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 33.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded eight times in 10 total games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive