Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Reed's receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . Watch Reed's 49ers face off against Washington at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven), Reed has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Reed's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.8 per game. He averages 7.2 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Reed has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Reed has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive