Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Reed receiving props. Watch Reed's 49ers square off with the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (37.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Reed has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Reed's season average of 28.0 receiving yards per game is 7.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 35.5.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Reed has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Reed has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.5 yards.
- Reed is averaging 84 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bills, 46.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (37.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Reed's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 37.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive