On Sunday, Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Reed's receiving prop bets. Watch Reed's 49ers play the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 30.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (two out of five), Reed has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Reed's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.9 per game. He is averaging 4.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Reed has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In just two of his five games (40%), Reed has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.9 yards.
- Reed's 48 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Rams are 10.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Reed's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 37.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in one total game against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive