Jordan Reed and the San Francisco 49ers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Reed's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Reed's 49ers play the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jordan Reed Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reed is averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game, 14.5 less than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Reed has not totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Reed's season average of 22.0 receiving yards per game is 12.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.5.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Reed has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Reed has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.5 yards.
- Reed is averaging 25 yards per game in his last two outings against the Saints, 11.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Reed has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 36.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive