Jordan Howard and the Miami Dolphins visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Howard's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Denver Broncos. Watch Howard's Dolphins square off with the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jordan Howard Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jordan Howard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Howard's per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 0.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Howard has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Howard's season-long average over/under is 9.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Howard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of four games this year (0% of his chances).
- Howard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.2. He's gone over that total in only one of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Howard is set at 22.5 yards. That's 15.9 more than his season average of 6.6.
- Howard has yet to rush for more than 22.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Howard's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 38.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 31.6 on average.
- Howard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Howard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (38.2 yards).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Howard has recorded 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Howard had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of five games this season (80% of his chances).
- Howard has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Howard hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of two games this year (100% of his chances).
- Howard's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in four of five games (80%).
Powered By Data Skrive