Jordan Howard and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Howard's rushing prop bets. Watch Howard's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jordan Howard Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Jordan Howard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Howard's per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 0.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Howard has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Howard has averaged 3.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.2).
- In only zero of four games this year, Howard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Howard has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.2 rushing attempts) in just 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Howard is set at 22.5 yards. That's 15.9 more than his season average of 6.6.
- Howard has yet to rush for more than 22.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Howard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (38.2) by 31.6 yards.
- Howard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Howard has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (38.2 yards).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Howard's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Howard has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 80% of his games this season (four out of five chances).
- Howard has averaged 0.3 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In two of two games this year, Howard hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Howard has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in four of five games (80%).
Powered By Data Skrive