Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday on the road at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Akins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Akins' performance plays out when the Texans square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (three out of four), Akins has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.2 per game. He has put up 11.8 more per game than that average.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Akins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 75% of his games (three out of four opportunities), Akins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.2).
- Akins is averaging 12.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Jaguars, 17.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Bookmakers have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 29.5 yards, a number he has never beat in four career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive