Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Akins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Akins and the Texans square off with the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game, 21.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Akins has yet to put up more than 20.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.2 per game. He has collected 11.8 more per game than that average.
- Akins has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Akins has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.2 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive