Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Akins receiving props. You can watch Akins and the Texans square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Akins has not totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Akins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.2 per game. He has collected 11.8 more per game than that average.
- Akins has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Akins has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.2 yards).
- Akins' 22.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Titans are 7.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Titans, Akins has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 29.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive